Time has taken on an interesting role once again as fragmented sleep plagues my nights, and attempts at accomplishing anything preoccupy me during the day. Nicholas has pretty much settled into 4 hour feedings at night and, blessed child, goes back to sleep right after, allowing me 2 1/2-3 hours of sleep at a time. I can survive on it, but lets just say my head doesn't exactly jump off the pillow at 8am. Ever.
My body seems to be adjusting really well, and I think its to the credit of my healthy pregnancy. What a blessing! I can't imagine taking care of the baby full-time while having to recover physically. I'm also beginning to get my old body back, with a few new changes. I'm not used to having any sort of bust, or a tummy either! Oh well, its totally worth it :)
We are finally starting to make public appearances as well. Baby went to church for sacrament meeting on sunday to hear Grandma give a talk and for the debut of his cute church outfit. He did quite well considering it was his usual fussy time, but he did manage to make one piercing squawk to alert everyone that he was there.

2 comments:
ohhhh, the church debut . . . always a fun time. I'm sure he received a lot of attention! And look how handsome he is, all dressed up!
Oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE his church outfit. He could not be more adorable! How fun. I'm glad he was able to watch Grandma give her talk. I'm glad to hear that he is developing good sleeping patterns. What a good boy!
Post a Comment