Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Awesome

Can you believe what I found at Kohl's today?....

Do you know how much the 5-quart goes for?
If you guessed $350+, then you're correct.
How much did I get for it?
I'll give you 3 guesses...
.
.
Nope, lower...
.
.
.
Nope, lower...
.
.
.
.
Nope, lower...
.
.
.
.
.
$45
(and yes, it does work)
.
.
.
You can start hating me now

7 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Holy Moly. How?

Oh, and I love your last post. You are so funny.

anna and chris said...

Crazyness...good deal!! We have that exact one but luckily we got it as a wedding present or else im sure i wouldnt have it. By the way congrats on the baby!! Im so excited for you guys.

Team Heaton said...

That is great!!

Darci said...

Tell me how now.

I have wanted one of those ever since we got married. They are usually too expensive though.

Purple Haley Smile said...

That is soo fun!!!!

and way nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes that is AMAZING! I keep hearling about Kolhs and their amazing prices. I think there is one here in Provo. I will have to check into it.

Sue said...

Oh, I do! I totally didn't know you were expecting again until I saw it on Darci's blog. Congrats!