Sunday, May 10, 2009

Its Good to Be Me

It seems like too many days I have the icky feeling of inadequacy or discouragement, but today is a different day. I feel good, really good. Why not revel in it, right?
It is good to be me today.
Maybe its because its Mommy's Day and I was spoiled by my husband who made the BEST steak for dinner
OR
maybe because my baby boy #2 spent a good portion of the day wiggling and kicking my insides
OR
maybe its because Nicholas patted my belly and said "brother"
OR
maybe its because I don't have acid reflux (YUCK) for the first time in weeks
OR
maybe its because I felt useful, welcomed, and needed at church
Who knows?
I'm just happy and I like it :)

3 comments:

Darci said...

Good, I am glad to hear that you had a great day. You deserve to be spoiled and treated like a princess because mom's work VERY hard. Happy Mother's day to a great mommy:) Miss ya.

KB said...

Glad to hear it :) Nicholas patting your belly and saying brother is too precious. Happy Mother's Day!

Mags said...

I'm so glad that you had a good mothers day! You look so good Paige! Your Dad said that you have been feeling better. I'm so glad, it is so much more fun to feel good enough to enjoy the miracle of a baby moving inside of you. I miss it so much now that I can't have it.lol. I love my kids as they are but will always miss my babies. love you and miss you