Friday, June 5, 2009

No pictures on this one... sorry. Want to know how huge I am? Take me before, then hide a basketball under my shirt... And make my rear end bigger. Got a visual? Good, that's me right now. Remember, I have brown hair with bangs too.

This period of time is lovingly termed "the calm before the storm". I occupy my time with mondane internet window shopping and trips to the park while waiting for the baby to grow and for it to become august when we can move. Fortunately time has been fairly kind to us, by passing a bit more quickly. Nicholas keeps me as busy as ever running around getting into things and climbing on tables, chairs, etc. I'm beginning to reach the point of discomfort where bending over to pick up toys for the zillionth time sends me to the couch for an hour.

Jared's been working some serious OT (that's "Over-Time", for all you ignoramuses), and then returning home only to ignore me for Kobe Bryant, his first love. True, he was around before I was, but still, we do have a child together after all. Oh well, when Sims 3 gets here next week I'll return the favor...

That's it for now, folks. We'll see if I can't muster up enough energy to take a photo next week... No promises though!

1 comments:

Darci said...

You are hilarious. I was laughing at the Kobe Bryant comment because guess what?!?! I have the same problem with Niel except that Niel's first love is Lebron James.

Comon' I think you have it in you to post a picture next time. You getting almost as bad as Karyna at keeping your blog updated lol. Good to see a post...oh and miss you:)