Married!

Sisters (total resemblance, right?)
We (us C's plus Kenz) left early friday morning and were back by sunday afternoon, but in that time we met a new pet, reacquainted ourselves with utah family, ate a million times, drove back and forth between provo, american fork, draper, and salt lake, and got a new family member!
"What? I didn't do anything...."
Kiki caught up with his friend and best babysitter, Cassidy (also featured here)
We had a blast but totally crashed the second we got home. We all napped and are still working on making up our sleep. Congrats, Matt and Angelica!


1 comments:
I didn't even notice Kiki's pants! You guys did a good job covering that one up! I'm so excited to be in your family!! The wedding was so wonderful, and I feel like we owe such a large part of that to you guys. P.S. I"m trying to recover to - it was such a blast. Can't wait to see you guys again this summer.
Post a Comment