Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 90!

We can't believe it is finally over!


Of course, now it feels like the days flew by. We are so glad that we did it, and also a tiny bit proud that we finished the whole thing. We only cheated out of a few yoga sessions, but were otherwise consistent.

Jared- I'm glad that is over! I did the exercises consistently throughout the 90 days but gave up on the diet after about 6 weeks. So I got the muscle mass I wanted but didn't lose the weight I was hoping for. I did lose 10 pounds and feel a lot better so I'm happy overall with the results. We did the lean portion this time which isn't as intense but it still kicked our butts plenty. Plus we figured we would do the classic version in a few months so all in all it was a good time.


Paige-
I am glad I got the results I did, and I hope that in a few months we'll be up to trying it again. I don't feel like I look drastically different, but I reached my goal of maintaining my weight and gaining muscle mass while toning. The hardest part was the time commitment, but the best part was the metabolism boost and feeling abs!!









7 comments:

Choosy mom said...

You guys look great. I wish I had those Abs, Paige. Especially right about now :) Great job at accomplishing it. You did it! Have fun on your cruise. I’ll miss you!

Darci said...

Way to go! Your abs look good and Jared's face is priceless.

amy said...

Wow, you guys look great, but after 90 days Jared has picked up a very creepy look. Also, after 90 days Paige has somehow made it from inside, to outside. Jared, you didn't really move.

I'm proud of you guys. I've made it 60 days twice, and started the first phase at least 3 other times, but never made it the full 90 days. Great results though.

-Donald

Patty said...

I loved the tummy result!! What a great program. What is that? I need to know it!! ;)
Your boys are so big and handsome!

Amanda K said...

You guys look great-- way to stay dedicated!

Mackenzie Nelson said...

I am impressed! It's too bad i dont have that kind of dedication. you guys make me look bad.
miss you!!!

p.s. another blog post on the other one would be greatly appreciated.

ALSO, hope you're having fun/had fun on your cruise!!

Dyan said...

Not only do you guys both look great but your tan as well!!! Kinda jealous since my "abs" are about 13 inches PAST where they normally are;)