Last week we had a fun marathon day. It worked out that our preschool field trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach and our friends Dyan and Chris were at Disneyland for one last day. I gathered all my courage and tried to figure out the best way to maneuver ourselves for one day of insanity. I figured it was so crazy it just might work.... Either that, or it could go terribly wrong!
We left the house, well stocked, and headed down to the aquarium.
After a decent amount of time there we headed back to the car, and ate lunch on our laps on our way to Disneyland. Ryker fell asleep en route, what a relief, and Nicholas was having a good day. We parked at downtown Disney (3 free hrs!) and rushed in to meet our pals.
Nicholas and Logan picked up right where they left off, as seemless as could be, and began some little game. I loved catching up and remembering how much I missed Dyan!
At the end of the day we were totally exhausted, sweaty, smelly, and done with having fun.

2 comments:
You are one brave girl and one fun mama! I love that photo of Ethan and Nicholas you took. So cute!
love you guys:)
Post a Comment