I can't believe how quickly my "baby" has grown. It blows me away to think that when Nicholas turned 2 that Ryker was 4 months old. I can't imagine having a 4 month old right now!
The little guy had his birthday about a month ago while we were on the road in Arizona. We celebrated with the customary birthday donut, followed by swimming and a pizza movie party that evening. It was a perfect day, and perfect for him.
Ryker is sweet, cuddly, and Mommy's boy. He has the cutest smile with a dimple on the left cheek. He is happy and loving, but can turn on the attitude if he's decided to. His tantrums are loud and dramatic, naturally making us laugh every time.


Rykie loves to play with stuffed animals, cars, trains, and balls. He loves his blankies, and his doggie, and requires all 4 of them to sleep. He loves Finding Nemo, Winnie the Pooh, and anything his brother is interested in. I love how he is easy going and also affectionate. He loves to swim. He is also potty trained!!
Physically he is a lot more tan than his big brother, and a bit heavier. His hair has turned a pretty sunbleached dirty blonde, and it is wavy like mine. His eyes still aren't a specific color- sometimes green, brown, dark blue, or a mix of all three. He has the longest, thickest eyelashes ever, and I get comments about them often. He has a sweet face, I can't help but kiss him.
We love our "Rykie Roo"!

3 comments:
i love rykie roo too!
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Happy Birthday Ryker! We miss you guys! Are you coming back to LA anytime soon?
Post a Comment