Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ryker's Birthday Party

We had a lot of fun (with a lot of stress mingled in) at Ryker's birthday party.  I had been dragging my feet a bit planning, mostly because of our lengthy stay in Carlsbad and having many guests around.  Eventually I had to just pick a date and run with it!

Luckily the theme came easy, considering Star Wars has been the boys greatest obsession lately.


The day of the party was pretty hot and humid, but the kids had fun playing at the park and doing a few small games.  I had intentions of making an obstacle course, but I think I'll do that with an older crowd.




The best part of the whole thing was seeing Ryker having fun.  He had a huge smile, and loved all the food, games, and presents.  After we cleaned up and came home I asked him what his favorite part was, and he said "All the things we did!", then listed off all the activities and food he loved.  

Totally worth it!

1 comments:

Darci said...

I love that Jared is wearing a star wars shirt in thae picture. The invitation is so cute and the spread looks great. Birthdays parties are a lot of work!