
I can not believe how quickly these months have gone!! Nicholas has grown so much and is already getting too big. On saturday morning he even rolled over for the first (and then second time) all by himself! Jared and I were so shocked we couldn't even believe it. One minute he was on his tummy, the next on his back in one fluid motion. I guess we'll have to be more careful about where we set him down now! Needless to say, we were two very proud parents.
The most exciting thing coming up in our lives right now is our Florida trip. We're leaving early friday morning (6:45 am flight- yuck) and we're gone for a week to St Pete's and Orlando. I am sooo excited, but simultaneously nervous about the time change and how it might affect Nicholas' sleeping schedule. I just got my sleep back! But we are regardless very VERY excited to see my family, and let them see the baby!!
Right now Nicholas is on my lap, trying desperately to reach the keyboard so he can make fun clicking noises too. He loves to grab things, especially hands and hair. When he clutches on to my hair it just makes me laugh. My baby loves me :)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
3 months old tomorrow!
Posted by Paige at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why is he so darn cute? I just want to squeez him!
thats such a cute dad and son picture:) ahhh Have fun in Florida!!
Post a Comment