This week Jared and I were given a lovely lesson on patience...
Mom went down with a horrible headache/flu for nearly 3 days, so bad that the visiting teacher had to be called in for reinforcements (Grandma Cordon was out of town). The little guy has been very fussy for the past 3 or 4 days, only to be consoled by holding (in the position of his choice-which varies) and being walked around the house. The combination of those events was full of drama and more than a few tears!
Now that Mom is healed (though walking a fine line), Grandma is home and Dad was home for the weekend we can move toward a happier place this next week. We can't seem to discern where this new especially fussy phase is coming from, but hopefully it's just temporary. I can see how people choose to have just one child.
Ahh parenthood!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Big boys DO cry!.... A lot!
Posted by Paige at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh little Nicholas! I'm sure it's just a phase...hopefully. I love the picture you posted. We have it in a frame in our stairway. He is just so cuddly. I miss you guys.
I love this picture of him, he looks adorable:)
Post a Comment