Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yay for May

We are very happy today. Nicholas and I enjoyed a few errands and bagel breakfast this morning, and now we're delighted to spend a relaxing day at home before the busy day tomorrow.

We got a new camera that we are very excited about. I could not believe how expensive these things are! You have all these other separate items to buy too. It really hit our band account hard but you can't argue with the difference in quality. Now all I have to do is figure out what the million dials mean... Just what I want to do this evening... Cuddle up on the couch with a mug of soup and the camera manual....

Here's my boys, called a "two peas, one pod" shot (phrased coined by Jared).

5 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Oooh.. love the quality! It really does make such a difference. I want one too!! What kind did you get?

Brittany said...

I've been wanting a new camera too...but it's definitely not in the budget right now. Maybe when we graduate!

Amanda K said...

What kind of camera did you get? We just got a new camera in March and I'm still trying to learn the ropes. I'm thinking of taking a photography class this fall just for kicks.

Elliott said...

You guys look so much alike...you should do the comparison meter like Dallin & Amy. This little Nicholas is such a chub-meister!! We want to squeeze him like grape juice!

amy said...

The picture looks great! You will LOVE having that camera. It was good to talk to you today. . . see ya in a few weeks :)