I had a very interesting week to say the least...
In the Cordon family, the month of May, and April to an extent, is very busy. We have our anniversary the end of April, Jared's birthday in May, then Chad's (Jared's older brother), then his parent's anniversary. We spent Jared's birthday watching Iron Man (I'd give it a 6 out of 10), making every meal he wanted and letting him enjoy his day off. He requested fresh homemade salsa, so I spent a bit of the afternoon chopping. I am extremely reactive to cutting onion so I had to wear the motorcycle helmet to avoid the pain, which in turn nearly suffocated me. I am a very dedicated wife.
The next day I worked at my old temp job to see how it felt to be out again in the workplace. I was hoping that time would help me make my decision about whether to go to school again or do part-time work. I was expecting that it would be a horrible day, but it actually wasn't that bad. I'm completely sure I wont do full time while I have babies at home. Its too hard and I miss him too much when its all day. His great-grandma Drena watched him in the morning, then she brought him to me to feed, and I passed him off to his Grandma Cordon for the afternoon. Nicholas just loves him Grandma! She is his favorite female, besides me of course :) and he always gives her big smiles as if to say "I'm so glad you're home!". He also adores his Grandpa Mike. No matter how bad of a mood Nikko is in his grandpa can always coax a smile out of him. I have to say that is the very best part of being here, having Nicholas know and love his Grandparents!!


4 comments:
I freaked out cause I couldn't see my babies upper half and then realized that it was just camouflaged
In the words of my brother Chad, "Very Funny Jared (si-wed)!" Paige, I'm glad things are going well for you guys. Thanks for the update!
SOOOOO cute. I am so excited to see you and Nicholas. He is sure getting big and I know Anna will love him. Thanks for calling me this morning. Your call was just what I'd needed.
He's so dang cute! But, he does not like Chevy's restaurant - we can't have that. Perhaps he just doesn't like Mariachi music ... and who could blame him?
Post a Comment