We have had some interesting days... Baby's naps are my new focus and goal for every week, along with a few other manageable projects. Other than that, we try to keep busy. I might have another chance at that master's program here, and making any sort of decision about it seems impossible. I would love the opportunity to have a career in a field I actually enjoy and could practice in for years, but again I am just concerned how the job would fit into our lives, not to mention paying for it.... I don't know.... Have any of you more experienced moms every wished you had gotten a masters? To those of you who have worked part-time or even full-time, did you enjoy or regret it?
Well, in the meantime we're having lots of fun around here now that Nicholas is becoming so interactive. We can make him giggle, and he loves to chatter all day long. I love that kid!!


3 comments:
Look at that baby chub. I love it! He looks great and so do you. I am currently in a masters program, and I love it. It gives me something to work towards for myself. Kinda keeps me sane.
I can't imagine someone getting a grad degree and regretting it. The only question is do you really want it? If not, take a pass. If yes, figure out a way to do it. GO A's!!!
And that stout, little guy could not be any more adorable!!!
Post a Comment