I had a few people asking me about dates and everything, and now that its all set in stone, I'm ready to give out the dates. I'm arriving monday June 9 at 4pm, and I leave that saturday, the 14th to head back home. I don't really have anything on my agenda as of yet, but I would love to see anyone and everyone who is there!! Please let me know if you'll be around!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good to know - now I can know when to leave Utah. Just kidding. I'll be here for sure and I am way excited to see you.
About the private blog.. I understand what you mean about it. I've just decided to make mine private partly because I don't know what creepers there are out there saving the pictures I put up of my baby, and if my high school stalker is still in love with me, I don't want him to be able to find me. I just never know and I doubt he's gotten help. Anyway.. I'm excited to see you!!!!
Post a Comment