We had a really fun weekend catching up with friends and family in LA over our brief time there!We left here at 4:30 pm, arriving just after 12 due to an incident with Mike's bike. It actually got loose on the rack and started dangling off the car while we were driving 70 mph. Very scary, and veeery annoying, considering this happened 1 hr. into the trip!
Friday was a non-eventful day for me, but Jared went to the sealing of his old mission companion and roommate to his new wife, Megan. He was very happy to be able to go, and it was the motivation to get us down there in the first place. We wish you lots of happiness Taylor and Megan Dicou!!
Saturday was my fun day because I was able to go to the beach with my old rommies and bf's, Darci and Karyna! It was so much fun to see them again and catch up. I wish we lived much closer. It was also a moment of realizing how incredibly pasty I am. Wow.
Today me and Nikko are leaving again, this time for Utah! We are soooo excited!!

(sorry these pictures aren't as quality as the others-- its from our old camera)

1 comments:
It looks like your trip was really fun! I'm glad you got to go.
Post a Comment