We had an incredible time in Utah!!! We were so busy it seems like we need some relaxing this week. I was so happy to be able to see so many friends and family members while being there, I only wish I spent more timewith everyone. Its a possibility that we might head back there next month maybe.
Monday we arrived in the evening, tuesday we shopped with Rachel and her adorable baby girl, McKayla, Nicholas' current love interest. He liked to giggle at her and occasionally try to eat her head. The cutest though was when he gave her a kiss (yes-- the best trick ever) and slobber was all over her chubby cheeks. They were so cute together!

Wednesday we went to lunch at one of our favorite places- Legends Grill on BYU campus. Their grilled salmon is my absolute favorite! I got to catch up with my good friend from New Jersey, Anna.

Then for dinner we had another favorite, Brick Oven pizza! We went with the ever-pregnant Jordan, a friend from Switzerland.
Thursday was a family day, and all the ladies headed up to Park City for outlet shopping and a heavy dose of fresh mountain air. When we got back I was able to see my cousins Rachel and Melissa, along with Melissa's husband Garrett. We ate at another favorite place, Guru's. I confess a large motive for my trip was the food :) Then Saturday morning we headed back home!!

4 comments:
The picture of Nicholas and McKayla is adorable! How cute!!
Great pictures!!! Btw, your Blog didn't mention that Nicco wanted his Grandpa Mike this morning ... a first! (Who cares if he knew that Mom was going to make him take a nap!)
Jared, we both think Nicholas looks just like you. Which is a good thing because he is a cute kid!!!
Jared & Paige!! Nicholas is adorable! He looks just like Jared. WOW I can't believe it's been 6 months already.
Post a Comment