Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ok, are we done traveling yet?!

And the answer is... almost. We have one more trip to San Diego (for a whopping day and a half) this weekend and then we are officially done!! I have this weird idea of making myself sick of things I like so I wont want them so much anymore (I did, however, fail with chocolate). I figured,
hey, I'm lonely and bored at home, so why not go somewhere every week and be around lots of people? The hope is then the quiet and lack of activity at home will be a welcomed break from the chaos. So far the plan seems to be working.


I'm so tired!!


Nicholas has his first cold. I can't believe he made it to 7 months without any ailments. Anyway, this means NO sleep for mommy, not that I have been sleeping for the last MONTH since his first tooth starting to come in. I would give my left baby toenail for a day of sleep and an hour-long massage.


Aaaaanyway, this last trip we went to McCall, Idaho for a family reunion. It was so fun! We stayed in a "charming" cabin right on the lake, and enjoyed the lakesports. I got abused on the tube (I'll have to post a picture of my hideous bruise), and Jared went jetskiing and wakeboarding again. So fun!


3 comments:

Team Heaton said...

I love that pic of Nicholas in his hat- so cute!! He is growing up so quickly.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big Nicholas is now!! And I'm way excited we can be blog friends. I LOVE blogging. I love seeing what everyone else is up to. Where in CA are you living?

KB said...

And he gets cuter still :) I miss you! We were just in San Diego last weekend. I wish we could visit again -that was so fun! Any upcoming passes through LA??