I was thinking just this last week how pivotal of a month July is for me. It never fails to disappoint. Not only is my birthday this month (yes- tomorrow, the 25th) but it is always a summer month with lots of traveling of one sort or another.
10 years ago this month I was turning 12, sooo excited to be going into 7th grade, which was middle school. Not 2 months later we found out we were moving to Germany, which changed my life, and who I am, forever.

5 years ago this month we were moving back from Switzerland. I was apprehensive about the move there in the first place, but I ended up really loving it there. I made many great friends, and fully embraced the life there. I could have easily stayed my senior year and loved it. I was sad to leave, especially right before my senior year.

4 years ago this month I was packing up my things for college. It had always been my dream to go to BYU, and I was so excited to finally go! The summer was a difficult one for me though as I left behind my first real relationship. I definitely grew a lot emotionally that summer through all my sadness. I had a hard year in NJ but made some good friends.

3 years ago this month I was having the best summer of my life. <3Jared and I had just started dating and I moved into off-campus housing. Me and my roomies laid out by the pool every day and I got so so so tan. It was a blast!
My brother Matt also got home from his mission that summer...2 years ago this month I was a newlywed :) Jared and I were in our first little place and we were having so much fun hanging out 24/7. I took some tough classes that spring semester but I was so happy being married I hardly noticed.

This time last year I was 4 1/2 months pregnant and sooo happy! We didn't know we were having a boy yet, but I was positive he was. We went on a Europe trip with my parents (who still live over there) and it was tons of fun. I fed my salty cravings with real Italian pizzas, and loved showing my husband our old stomping grounds. We had a fantastic time. 2 weeks later we graduated together!

3 comments:
July's were always big for me but it looks like yours were much bigger! I still can't believe how tan you look! We have got to get out more. How are you doing this july?! See you soon!
I love the picture of Nicholas you have on your blog. (the cropping is great too...very nice:) The new layout looks great.
Paigey! Happy late b-day. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you on you're special day! Hope it was a good one. I'll try calling you soon thou. Love you! Your baby gets more adorable every day! Absolutely gorgeous.
Post a Comment