Monday, July 7, 2008

Home again

Nicholas and I have now returned home! We had an awesome time in Arizona, and easily could have stayed there another week. Well, we did miss Jared a little bit.... :)



We were able to stay an entire week there, visiting my mom, sister, and brother, who were visiting my Grandma. We swam in my cousin's pool, went shopping several times, and ate out. How I didn't gain 10 lbs is a beyond me. Nicholas is at such a fun age, it really was a joy to be able to travel with him and share him with my relatives. He is really happy, and not scared of strangers. He immediately to a liking to my little brother, Jacob, who is 7. (He seems to love little kids- I think most babies do). Jake was a little embarrassed by how much Nicholas loved him, and often avoided eye contact.


Since we've been back we've been cleaning at home, swimming some more, and just enjoying one another's company! He is my best buddy and we're having lots of fun together.

Also exciting news for us, Nicholas is beginning to get his two front teeth! Granted they can barely been seen and haven't really broken through yet, but I totally noticed them (too much time on my hands...?) and I bet they'll be through any day now!

1 comments:

Darci said...

That video you posted of him is adorable. I watched it twice becuase he is sooo adorable!! I hope it isn't long until next time we get to see you.