Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Wedding Day



Its been 2 years, 2 months, and 2 weeks (ok-1 week, 5 days) since Jared and I were married in the Oakland temple. We have had the best two years! We finished school together, traveled Europe, moved to California and had a baby. I can't believe all that has happened in such short time. We have become even better friends, and our newest hobby is taking care of our baby together.

Jared is the best dad. I know everyone says that, but seriously, he wins the contest. Even if he is tired, stressed, or simply has something he'd rather be doing, he'll drop everything to be with our baby. Right when he walks in the door he beelines for Nicholas and won't have him out of his sight. He is great with night duty too (which doesn't happen too often, but still :) ). He has been getting up at 5 am every morning to study for the GMAT, and even then he'll get up to rock Nicholas back to sleep at 3 am, or give him a pacifier if I ask him. I am so lucky to have such a helpful husband, and that alone makes me want to have a big family because I know he'll always be there to help me and alleviate stress.
Its been a great 2 years-- let's have 30X more!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't remember seeing your wedding pictures... you looked absolutely gorgeous!!!

I'm so happy you're so happy:) Besides lack of sleep, it sounds like a great life.