Monday, October 13, 2008

A letter to my nemesis....

Dear Callie,


I don't like you.

Not one bit.





Why, you might ask, do I hate such an 'adorable' creature?


Let me count the ways......


1. You smell, constantly. No bath can defeat the stench that is Callie.

2. You are annoying. Any time I have food, cook food, eat food, or even think about food you are at my feet begging. And you wont stop!


3. You eat all kinds of gross things, which you'd think, what's the problem with that? Well, 'adorable' dog, you...


4. throw up said foreign object on the carpet. No, not the wood or tile, but the carpet. It wouldn't be so bad if you had eaten a leaf, but a diaper? Come on. Which leads me to...


5. You have to be one of the dumbest creatures on the planet, next to sea sponges and plankton. At 13 years old you still urinate in the house, eat gross things (see previous point), and are incapable of listening to any commands.


Why do I tolerate you, rat-dog?



Well I can't get rid of you-- you're Sabrina's



And, well.... Nicholas loves you...



...more than me probably, if we're being honest.
So you can live.....


for now.

4 comments:

Purple Haley Smile said...

Nicholas is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and getting so big!!!!!!

Love,
Haley

Brittany said...

poor little...she's a good doggie! Paige, you had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Anonymous said...

Callie, aka "Little Girl" is certainly a pain in the neck ... but she's cute too!

Nicholas is beyond cute though!

Hey, I forgot to tell you: on Sunday Nicholas kept crawling over to Callie ... so I kept moving her out of his way. Eventually, I got Callie hyper by play wrestling with her (thinking it would cause her to fly around the room so that Nicholas would then never be able to get close to her). She was growling and playfully attacking me as she growled. Nicholas sat up and just laughed. But when she and I got close to him, he would stop laughing and then quickly crawl away. Then he'd sit up and watch and continue laughing. Then when we got too close, he again moved back. He did this 3 times. It was pretty funny.

This is perhaps the most fun, entertaining age ever ... so enjoy and keep taking the great pics! You're a great mom!!! And I think you & Jared compliment each other really well. Nicholas is a lucky little guy!

Sabrina said...

Hey, that's my cute little dog. You are right though, she is a pain. I quess it is a good thing for all of us(and especially Callie) that Nicholas loves her.