Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photo explosion


It seems like it has been a while since I took many pictures, so this last weekend we dusted off the old Nikon to capture all the action (or lack thereof).



Jared finally took the GMAT! We would be more excited but he has to take the GRE as well. His new plan for school is to do a masters in Health Administration. He has a few favorite schools based on location (Berkeley, ASU), but I personally wouldn't mind living somewhere outside of the southwest US. This last weekend we finally had our daddy back and really enjoyed spending time with him. We finally got to go on a date too, but ended up staying home to play RockBandII while Nicholas was with Grandma.



Other than that it feels like we have been very busy, doing what I'm not quite sure.

5 comments:

Darci said...

Nicholas doesn't look like a baby anymore! He is getting so big! He is starting to look like more like a little boy than a baby now.

p.s. Your hair looks good, I like it.

Josh and Sarah said...

Jared he looks just like you! what a cute kid

Christina said...

Hi Paige! I found your blog, and I just wanted to tell you thanks for lunch yesterday. Hudson and I had a great time. We'll see you soon.

Team Heaton said...

Hey Jared! We can't wait to hear how you did!

Brittany said...

I love your cute little family. I agree with Darci, Nicholas doesn't look like a baby anymore...I guess it's time for you to have another one!