Thank you BabyGap for giving us this opportunity....
Nicholas has found his calling in life as a model!
He's perfect for the job:
-He is fussy about what he wears
-He loves Gap clothes
-He has bright blue eyes (the fashion industry loves the Arians)
-He has secure self-esteem
-He's fine with missing (some) meals
-His mother would be extremely supportive of his career
-He is great at posing for his age
This is the photo we submitted... Not our best, but the file size was too large for many of the others
Anyway, this is how the contest works: parents submit photos, and some finalists (20 or so) are chosen for the public vote. Should Nicholas make the finalists- ok, there are 5000+ applicants, but one can dream!- YOU, my friends, will be called on to vote for him!
I will keep you posted as the events unfold


4 comments:
How fun! I hope he makes it into the finalists! He has my vote:)
He is so cute...I don't know why he wouldn't win!!!
Oh I will TOTALLY vote! And yes, it was a bad idea to tell me about your blog...as if I don't stalk your cute little family enough...
He's only the cutest baby in the world! We will most definitely vote for him.
Post a Comment