Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kids these days...

I recently read a post about kids getting cellphones young these days and how useful and necessary they are, so I thought we'd get in on that too...

Is a Blackberry too much? He is a whole 9-months-old after all.

3 comments:

Darci said...

too cute. I miss little Nicholas. I want to see you guys again!

Purple Haley Smile said...

oh he is getting so big and so cute!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Haley

KB said...

I know! I'm so bad. I've gotta do it this weekend! On the agenda as of NOW. Thanks for the reminder :)

By the way I loved reading your last post w/ the 101 things --it'd be fun to do, what are the "rules" ??

And oh yes, before I forget, address: 2016 Kerwood Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90025...what are you sending us??

As for the whole cell phone thing...I don't think you're spoiling him. He's a cute kid and deserves a lot :)