Its not even November and I am already becoing weary from all the politics!
In my perfect world where everyone thought just like me there would be:
- every person working hard at a job that helped society and they also at least somewhat enjoyed
- all people respecting one another's privacy, but also giving thoughtful service when needed
- recycling bins everywhere-- that everyone used, like Germany with receptacles for glass, cans, paper, compost waste, and plastics
- love for nature, but most importantly humankind and LIFE
- family units together not only for necessity but by choice
- mothers raising their own children and loving them
- men who respected and cherished their duties as fathers
- leaders who relied on honesty and experience rather than "flattering words"
Don't get me wrong, there are many things I love about this country. Countless days I am grateful for a place where we really do live in unison. I think how fortunate I am to have water that comes directly to my home, clean and in large amounts, electricity to power our lights, and a plentiful selection of things to eat I didn't have to farm personally. I just wish we could get back some more love, honesty, and integrity, things that made this country great in the first place. I don't need someone to talk about change, I need someone who is quick, and more importantly wise enough to look past the glamour of capitol hill to do some good.
Anyway, my two cents... or more like $1.50
Monday, September 8, 2008
Sick of it...
Posted by Paige at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
One word: Sarah
I know nothing about politics but I do know that I want to see a video of my adorable nephew crawling!!! PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment