Oops, I forgot to add another one of my resolutions....
*Gain 25-30lbs over the next 6 months then lose it by the end of the year
Saturday, January 24, 2009
The Cordons Must Be Crazy (2)
Posted by Paige at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oops, I forgot to add another one of my resolutions....
*Gain 25-30lbs over the next 6 months then lose it by the end of the year
Posted by Paige at 8:37 AM
7 comments:
congratulations!
Is this "code" that you want to have another baby?
:)
yay!
Congratulations! Chad and I definitely want to get together, we just had that house sitting thing for like 10 days but now we're done and available!
I found your blog through Amanda Farr's randomly and thought I would leave a little love - haha!
Your little one is SO cute! I am glad to hear things are going pretty well for you... Congrats on another one comin'! :) Have a great week!!!
*muah*
Hooray! How exciting. Congrats.
Post a Comment