Friday, March 6, 2009

Dontcha Wish Your Girlfriends Were Hot Like Mine

Last weekend I had the best time visiting Darci and Karyna in LA. We were roommates in college during our most sun, party, and boy-filled time of our lives.
I shocked them all with my ultra-white pigment while at the beach, but we mostly did the girly stuff we've missed since being apart.

I love having such great friends- it was like we were never apart :) Love you girls!

4 comments:

Darci said...

I love the title of your post lol. Thank you for not making the picture of the three of us bigger because I look disgusting.

My favorite thing was just getting to talk and see you guys. I think my favorite activity was the beach, dinner and the movie on Saturday.

Adam and Brittany said...

looks like a fun weekend. I had no idea you were expecting again. That is so exciting! Congrats!

KB said...

Very cute title :) Miss you already!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Looks like you girls had fun. I'm sorry I couldn't go :(