Friday, March 20, 2009

Who Are You....

I'll be the first to admit I blog-stalk. I'm not saying I jump on (often) daily but I find it interesting to see what friends-of-friends are doing, or even to find the occasional sister-in law's former roommates aunt's cousin's life to be mildly entertaining.

Am I that to you? Did you find my blog on facebook? Do you just happen to stumble here occasionally in hopes of seeing how skinny I've gotten since high school?

Who are you, viewers?

Speak now, and perhaps we can become friends again, or even for the first time.

9 comments:

Darci said...

I STALK YOU.

Clare said...

OK I'll admit it - I slightly blog stalk because I love reading about your growing brood and seeing your lovely pictures, even though it's been a scarily long time since we last saw each other!!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Hi, my name is Rachel and I'm currently hiding in your closet.

Purple Haley Smile said...

Hey I just wanted to say that your picture on the top is so cute!!!

-Haley

Amanda K said...

I would re-life stalk you if I could. For now, I just blog stalk.

Lauren said...

And I stalk you through Amanda... :-) It's Lauren Taylor, from freshman year. I love seeing your growing family! If you'd like to stalk our blog as well, send me your email address (laurentholm@gmail.com)and I'll get you on board!

Randi said...

I come over every once in a while :) Congrats on the baby boy btw!

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige! Its Lauren....I uh used to date your bro. haha....i randomly found your blog on blogspot! then i read your post and i thought i should confess to my findings. So....your lil boy is ADORABLE! And i cant believe your on #2!! WAY TO GO!! Youll have to give me some tips.....in the future i mean.....cant wait to see the new lil guy!

School Links said...

ha ha ha...blog stalkers! This is Lisa Allred (Brittany and Kelly's sister in-law Kory is my husband). I met you at their wedding. I do look at your blog every so often via link on Brittany's blog. Your son is so CUTE!! Congrats on the new baby boy- it'll be so much fun...(and busy) to have TWO little boys right close in age.

Your picture on the front of your blog with you and your son(I assume) is so darn cute. You should have it framed to put in your baby/kids' room. How precious!!

Sorry my 'name' is school links....I had a blog then changed it's use strictly for school, now I don't use it anymore.

Hope you don't mind that I view your blog. You have a cute little growing family.

Lisa Allred