Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 Months of RJC

Our little guy is a whole two months old, as of monday. He is our litte cuddlebug. He loves to be held and snuggled, and will always reward you with a smile or two. He is a pretty happy baby as long as he is fed, cleaned, and given moderate amounts of attention and affection.
He is growing wary of his big brother and gets an adorable wide-eyed look of terror as he approaches.

Kiki loves him though... so much that he could just squeeze him!

I tried to do a Rykie photshoot, and ended up with dozens of these....








Gotta love these two... There is never a dull moment!

4 comments:

Dyan said...

super cute mama! miss you guys!

Darci said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the pictures of Nikko jumping in the photo shoot. Poor little Ryker ha ha

p.s. That is the cutest picture of your two boys in matching pajamas!

KB said...

I love his look of terror -cracks me up everytime. The matching PJ's are adorable!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had another little guy!!! He is adorable:) They are both so cute! Congrats!!!!