Friday, November 27, 2009

Brothers


Having two little boys so close is going to be lots of fun...
Nicholas is already beginning to enjoy having a buddy. Up til recently Ryker just ate and slept. Poor Nicholas was dying just to get him to play with him. Now that he stays up longer Kiki is loving it. He loves to make him smile and sing "C is for Cookie". He tries to share toys with him, give him snacks, and even brush his teeth. He calls him "Ryker-friend", and he's the first person he asks for when he wakes up. He talks to him and tries to make him smile (and occasionally cry).
I can't help smiling when I see him give kisses and I think they will be best brother friends.

2 comments:

Purple Haley Smile said...

Aww they are adorable! and getting so big! can't wait to see you next!

jon and dorsey said...

Your boys look a lot alike to me. How wonderful. I'm glad to hear you have best buds, too. It is the best. So so sweet.