Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby's Birthday

Today is our sweet little boy's birthday.

He has been a joy to our family, bringing happiness and lots of love. Anyone who knows him will attest that he is a sweetheart with an easy, warm smile.




My pregnancy with him was a bit more difficult, and the labor was short but very painful. I figured it meant he would be an easy baby, which definitely was true.

(day before he was born)


newborn- 9lbs 1 oz


with big brother, almost 3 months

9 months


11 mo. in Carlsbad

Happy 1st birthday to our sweet "Rykie Roo"!


6 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday, Rykie Roo! You are so lucky to have an awesome mommy =).

Darci said...

He's such a cute little guy:) Happy Birthday Ryker!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I have never seen a cuter pregnant girl! And your boys are ADORABLE! :)

Anonymous said...

Is that a bratwurst the candle is in in the last picture? Yay for birthdays!

Anonymous said...

I can still remember that sweet, cuddly little brand new baby! Where did the year go?
He is impossible not to love!

mom/mimi said...

Sorry, but I am the anonymous blog commentor.