Tuesday, August 10, 2010

P90X Halfway Mark

To anyone else it may seem like our 90 days is flying by, but we have definitely felt each day pass! Looking back it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be after the first entire week's worth of workouts.

The hardest part of it all has been keeping motivated and committed when I am on vacation. Some nights I just want to watch TV and go to sleep rather than 1 1/2 hrs of yoga.
On the flip side, the best parts have been seeing results and feeling good. Its not exactly a novel concept, but the exercise has helped me to feel better and sleep better. I have felt a lot of improvement in my abs and legs, and Jared has in his shoulders and arms.

(I will work on posting pics of us here, but our laptop is broken right now)

We've already started talking about what we will do after we finish. Maybe a marathon, who knows!

0 comments: