Thursday, October 14, 2010

Buddies

Due to an extended "June-gloom" period, we are finally having a summer... in October.

We went to Disneyland again (woo-hoo!) last week with Jared, and even got to the beach on saturday for our best beach day of the year. Who'dve thought it would be 75 and clear?



Lately I have been so happy to watch these two little guys play together. Now that Ryker is walking perfectly and talking too they are having a lot of fun.

Having a brother so close is the best- like a built in best friend every day.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Its so awesome that those two are best buddies! I'm glad your enjoying your October summer. We are too.

Darci said...

That is an adorable picture of your two little guys. Frame it.

Ryker is looking so grown up!

Kate Turner said...

Paige!! I'm so excited to be your neighbor.... of sorts! Your boys are adorable. Yay!!

Onjali P. said...

Hey! I just came across your blog via Emily's blog. You guys need to come over sometime soon for a play date!