The boys did a double doctor's appointment today, the first in a while for them.

Ryker weighs 26.5 lbs and is 33 in tall. This puts him at 75% percentile for both height and weight. Most of his friends are older so I didn't really notice his growth compared to his age group. I just know Nicholas had better get a growth spurt going so they don't have to wear the same size clothes. He hated the doctor, as usual, and screamed bloody murder getting his ears checked. By the time the shots came around he was actually mellowed a bit.

Nicholas, trying his best to grow, is 25% for height at 36.5 in and 31.5 lbs (50% percentile) for weight. He is so teeny tiny to me that sometimes I just can't help but give him a squeeze, but I guess he's not that small! With all his big-boy words and conversations we are constantly stopped by strangers asking if he's 5 yrs old. He is Mr. Independent in the best way possible, and he will play by himself for hours with the most random objects and toys, retelling his favorite scenes from Toy Story 2 or 3, Thomas the Train, or other shows. He is my best buddy, and becoming very polite too. I'll ask him if he'd like something for lunch and he'll reply cheerfully, "Sure do!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment