Sunday, May 22, 2011

Trip Up North

Last week we went back up to the old stomping grounds in Danville for an old friend's wedding. Jared's friend from high school was getting married to an awesome girl and we didn't want to miss the party. Grandma was excited we had a reason to come visit and stay for a while :)



We made and impromptu stop at an old train in town while walking in the sunshine.


Keke got his first haircut at a real salon. I gained new respect for those women while watching the kids squirm and complain non-stop. I couldn't believe a successful haircut came out of all that.


The boys favorite was a place called Habitot, with all kinds of fun pretend play items, set up like miniature places. The ambulance was the group spot.



Ryker loved the water station, naturally soaking himself through.
We fortunately managed to sneak in a visit with our favorite people as well, Dyan and Logan. Those little guys were having a blast playing and causing trouble.

The last day there we hit the mall, and every boy got his own car cart.

We had a fun busy weekend and were happy to return home to Jared, who had left early. The boys were so excited to be able to fly Southwest and get their very own beverages as well.

1 comments:

Dyan said...

I am just so happy I got to see you guys:)!