Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Crazy Lady Eye-Twitch

I think I need a vacation!

For the last entire week I have been getting an on-going eye twitch, lasting all day, every day, every couple minutes. I am beginning to think I am going crazy! I'm doing my best to try and have a low-key attitude, go to sleep early and not stress but I don't think it is working.

In case I go totally mad, consider yourselves warned...

3 comments:

Brittany said...

AHHHH! I have the same thing! Seriously what causes this? I was about to look it up, but decided I didn't want to freak myself out! If you figure it out let me know, it is driving me crazy!

Jessica said...

I have benign fasciculation sydrome (BFS) look it up. I've had it for the last 5 years, totally annoying. It's where you get muscle fasciculations (twitching) all over the body all the time. I'm so used to it now I hardly ever notice, but when it started it drove me crazy. So crazy I went to a neurologist and got tested for everything. A multivitamin that has some good magnesium in it can help.
Good luck

Dyan said...

lol girl you crack me up:) hope it stops soon