
One of my favorite fashion blogs, Look4Less, constantly has featured her outfits under the celebrity category and it drives me nuts!!! The only thing more lame than her outfits is her name!
http://www.thelook4less.net/2011/08/look-4-less-pippa-middleton.html
I won't even go into Kate... Is anyone else as sick of Pippa as I am?!
(P.s. I promise to be back to the "My kids are so cute, our lives are so interesting" posts soon)

6 comments:
Does this dislike have anything to do with the fact that she is British?
I think it DEFINITELY has to do with the fact that she is British.
I agree Paige. I just saw on the cover of a magazine in the grocery store that they are now claiming her "fantastic booty" was padded. Who freakin' cares if it was?!?! Although, I do like her blazer in the picture above... :0) Miss you guys!
I completely agree!! In fact I was just talking about this with someone else just the other day....
I am excited to see your "our life is interesting posts" to see what you've been up to lately, sounds like you've been having a good time!!
LOL!! I COMPLETELY agree!
Paige I love you. You make me laugh:) and yes she is pointless.
Post a Comment