I am sorry for being such a horrible writer! I need to catch up on my journal too, and return several phone calls!
This week ended up being much busier than we anticipated at the start of it, but I welcome the distractions. I worked at another company where I was the main receptionist/secretary for 5 groups of lawyers and a company called ECR Inc. I love being busy and especially with the chance to earn some money! If anything this experience I've had dabbling in different offices has shown me how much I enjoy working and feeling productive. I would love to have more opportunities in the future to work once my kids don't require my undivided attention. Jared loves that I'm willing to work in the future, as some wives in this area have been without young children for years but seem to go month after month occupying their time with often expensive hobbies to pass the time. It is a good thing we're having this baby though, because otherwise I might like working too much to leave!!
Everything is going well, and thankfully uneventfully with the pregnancy. I have been so blessed to be comfortable and healthy, with no complaints for this entire 7 months. I anticipate the arrival of our little guy greatly, but am learning to enjoy the fact that he is being taken care of now, and that I have him all to myself for the last time. We are starting to "nest" and get everything ready, and in just over a week the birthing classes start!!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
New week, new experiences!
Posted by Paige at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look so great! We sure miss you guys. Glad you're liking your work- I want to see a picture of Santa!
You look even more beautiful than ever. So glad to hear from you.
Seeing the first picture of you at the top, I thought you were hiding that little guy really well somewhere! The picture at 30 weeks, looks like you are both nice and healthy and made me feel better. I must tell you that your Dad was so considerate of his Mommy that I only gained 11 pounds because he made his appearance at 35 weeks. It is so exciting to read of your anticipation.
We love you and miss you.
Grandma
Post a Comment