Just to let everyone know that I haven't told already, our Baby's due date got moved up from December 28th to the 16th!! I am very nervous/happy/excited/anxious, and am frequently prone to nausea when I think on the reality of it and very reluctant with regards to labor and all it entails. All I wanted was to be moved up, but now I feel particularly rushed to get all his things ready. It is a great blessing, however, considering now there is a better chance of my family being able to spend ample time getting to know him this holiday season. Just pray I don't throw up/pass out when I feel the labor starting!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Good News...I think..? Yeah, good news
Posted by Paige at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah! Don't worry, you are prepared. You get to have him here for christmas and we get to see him. We are very excited and you better keep us posted.
Its definitely good news. I can't wait to meet the little guy!!!!
So you're totally having a baby in a week. Whoa. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment