Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well peeps it looks like we will be making the big move this summer, practially cross-country, to ARIZONA!

Our feelings?


Excited- maybe we can have friends now!

Nervous- what do you do with "friends"? I can't remember

Hungry- (they have a Costa Vida in Mesa... HALLELUJAH!)

Sweaty, preemptive of the sweat I'll be producing daily

An additional part of the anxiety has to do with BB(Baby boy)#2. When is he coming? Who knows really. Our best estimate is sometime between August 8-23. Jared's school starts the 15th (can you say bad timing?), so he'll probably leave me behind until I can manage the flight with two lap children. Hey, 1 ticket for 3 people is a pretty awesome deal.



What else are we (ok, mostly just me) excited for?
I'll give you a hint:


Check me out when I lived in the sun:

HOT, I know


Check me out when I wasn't in the sun:
(Clue: I'm the one who looks like she smeared mayonnaise all over her body)

'Nuff said

Stay tuned for the details...

5 comments:

Mattie Nelson and Kara Rhodes said...

cute cute cute! you are not! you are soo still hot!!!! sun, wut ev!!!
(well maybe i shouldnt being saying this, we just got back from az ourselves, for spring break and,.....ok it makes a difference!)
love ya tons
mattie

Team Heaton said...

I hate thinking that now we'll be so much closer to you guys - you're moving!! Ugh. We've got to work on our timing! Just so you know... we discovered on our last flight that only one lap child is allowed on a row, so you better get someone to go with you!! I hope you would have someone help anyway!

Darci said...

How exciting! Congratulations on getting accepted! What city in Arizona will you be moving to?

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I'm really excited for you guys. It will be a fun new experience for you!

KB said...

Nooo, ur getting farther away -not cool- will u be close to Gilbert? Did you find a cute apartment there? We're excited that you'll get to enjoy Costa Vida...Matt longs for Bajios or Cafe Rio.