Nikko was spoiled this week by his new favorite person, Mimi (my mom) We spent the week she had here shopping, going to the park, eating out lots, reading books incessantly, and more shopping!
Ok, maybe his mommy was spoiled a bit too :)
We had so much fun, we hope she will visit again!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Mimi Madness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That sounds like SO much fun! I 'm glad she was able to come visit:) I can't wait to spend time with my mom in May!
how fun! Nick is sooo cute!
love ya
mattie
fun i didn't know she was there! that is so cool! :D
That is such a cute picture of the two. (I still can't call Elliott and Carrie grandparents it makes me feel too old!)
Did Nicolas make up the name mimi for your mom? I love it...
Post a Comment