Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time to Play Catch Up

Nicholas is becoming a big boy right before our eyes. Here are some fun facts about our son:

-His favorite song is "Disturbia" by Rhianna, and we listen to it 5+ a day

-He just got a huge molar tooth; it was brutal for all of us

-He can say probably around 40 words+, (night-night, doggie, downstairs, bye-bye dada, etc.) and is beginning to string them together

He is particularly good at mimicing food names :) but his favorite word of all is "NO"

-He loves being outside, and cries when we leave
-He has learned to hold my hand when we walk (my personal favorite)
-He actually watches basketball on tv with his dad (oh great, another espn addict)
-His favorite foods are eggs, cheese, and pasta
-His favorite game to play is "Boo!", where he hides around corners and jumps out

7 comments:

Darci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darci said...

He looks so big in the picture! That is so cute how he holds your hand:)

Brittany said...

He is getting so big!!! I'm so excited to see you guys on Friday. Hopefully Nikko will warm up a little faster this time. He looks absolutely adorable in that picture.

KB said...

Fun! I love hearing about what the lil' cutie's up to. As for the hand holding, I got to play with a lil' girl the other day, she "took" me on a walk and whenever she would stop to look at or touch something she would then turn around with her hand up waiting until I'd take it -too cute! That would be my fav too :)

Mattie Nelson and Kara Rhodes said...

how cute!!! disturbia? really?!?!?! thats so cute!

Purple Haley Smile said...

He is just so cute!!! :)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I laughed out loud when you said he loves "Disturbia." That is absolutely hilarious.