First of all we'd like to thank our sponsors, Skipolini's Pizza, makers of the "Prego Pizza", for making this all possible....
I ate their specialty pizza in high hopes on Tuesday, and was slightly disappointed when it seemed nothing was happening as we went to bed that night. We enjoyed a full night's sleep and I woke up the next morning, 6 am, with no action. I expressed my frustration to Jared, when I started to feel a little something. It seemed like no big deal, but kept building until it dawned on me that I had better get in the shower and start cleaning myself up. It was a big goal of mine to be all showered, blow-dryed and ready considering with Nicholas' birth my hair was wet, curly, and I had no makeup. In the shower at 6:45 I realized it might not happen after all and told Jared to alert my mom and his mom that we had better get moving. I ended up barely, barely, finishing my hair and we ran off.
Fortunately by the next afternoon (the 13th) he was released from the NICU to my room. I want to truly thank all of those who prayed for our little guy, and I am so grateful that the prayers were heard.

5 comments:
Wow. I bet that was an emotional roller coaster not being able to see him for 12 hours and then having the complications. I'm so glad he is healthy now and everything is ok! He looks like a little stud, what a cutie:) Congratulations again! The whole makeup and hair thing sound like a a seriously so blessed blog post LOL. When will you be in CA? I want to meet little Ryker ASAP! And see you of course:)
my sister had the preggo pizza, too! i love it! i actually can't believe you did your hair and makeup...so proud! can't wait to meet your littlest man very soon! oh and p.s. i went a bit darker...don't hate me. i'm apparently not very patient and waited for almost no reviews before i went to the store! oops!
Precious! Can't wait to meet him :)
Okay, I didn't quite know if the Prego Pizza thing was real or not, so I had to look it up. So funny!! You'll have to add your success story to their website! I'll have to remember that. Maybe it can be our Christmas dinner...
Thank-you for taking time to share your adventures and the pictures of our handsome new GREAT-Grandson!
We are so proud of you and so grateful that our prayers have been answered. Love, Grandma Nelson
Post a Comment