Things are almost back to our new version of 'normal' around here. Baby Ryker is 2 1/2 weeks old, sleeping 3-4 hr intervals and spending some good time awake during the day. His big brother loves playing with him, especially kissing him on the head, laying by him on the floor, and sneaking in an occasional eye-poke while mommy looks away.
I love having two little boys!!

6 comments:
How cute are those pictures!? You look GREAT, Paige. You really do. Your boys are precious.
Very cute post. Nicholas looks a lot like Jacob in that picture. He is looking so big and grownup! Love the pictures.
Little Ryker is adorable! We can't wait to see you guys. Two boys together are very fun.
I love "and little boys two"...so cute and clever! glad you're getting all settled in with them :)
They are the cutest little boys ever! I'm so glad I have been able to spend the last few weeks with them. We are really going to miss you when you leave.
They are so cute! And Nicholas is getting so big! We can't wait until we can see Ryker in real life! Miss you!
Love,
Haley
Post a Comment