AHHH. This post has been the best thing about my day. Thanks. I had a horrible day at work. He is SOOOO cute! Look at that olive skin:) Ryker is a cute name...even Niel said so (since of course you need our approval). Congratulations!!! Can't wait to talk to you.
I'm going to have to agree with your mom that he is the cutest little baby! I love how chubby he is. I'm glad you and the baby are doing well. Hope to see you guys soon! We love you.
14 comments:
YAY!!! So cute!
How come you have such cute babies!!
congratulations! he's beautiful and i love "ryker jared"!
Paige he is so precious! Congratulations.Glad hes ok! love the name
Congrats Paige! He's beautiful!
he's adorable!! but how did such a big baby come out of your little body?!?! I'm impressed!
Congrats on your growing family, Ryker is gorgeous!
Congratulations Paige! You have an adorable family. Ryker is precious. And, you looked AMAZING nine months pregnant!
Carley Tall
AHHH. This post has been the best thing about my day. Thanks. I had a horrible day at work. He is SOOOO cute! Look at that olive skin:) Ryker is a cute name...even Niel said so (since of course you need our approval). Congratulations!!! Can't wait to talk to you.
He is perfect:) I cant wait to meet him. I hope your doing ok momma....miss you, hope to see you soon!
Congratulations! What a cute little baby!
I'm going to have to agree with your mom that he is the cutest little baby! I love how chubby he is. I'm glad you and the baby are doing well. Hope to see you guys soon! We love you.
Congratulations!!! It seemed so scary but I'm glad everything went well. He is soo handsome. We're excited to see you when you move down here.
Oh he is so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment