Seriously, those little boys couldn't possibly be any more precious! The pictures are terrific. I'm a little surprised that Kiki wasn't a little more cautious of Mickey, but of course that's good. I'm so glad that you got a good picture of that moment. And I like how Rykie is grabbing Kiki's wet T shirt. My favorite pic is the one of Kiki where he is laughing and smiling from ear-to-ear. Nice job with the blog Paige!
2 comments:
I'm jealous! I haven't been since I was a kid. I love that first picture of Nicholas...so cute!
Seriously, those little boys couldn't possibly be any more precious! The pictures are terrific. I'm a little surprised that Kiki wasn't a little more cautious of Mickey, but of course that's good. I'm so glad that you got a good picture of that moment. And I like how Rykie is grabbing Kiki's wet T shirt. My favorite pic is the one of Kiki where he is laughing and smiling from ear-to-ear. Nice job with the blog Paige!
Post a Comment