Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Lives, on Film

Nothing quite captures the essence of children like video clips!


Rykie is our smiley sweetheart, and Jared's trademark game with him is peek-a-boo



Nicholas is our chatterbox, who loves to reenact his favorite shows with his character toys.

1 comments:

ashley said...

Jared-You were like an older brother for me when Britty and I were growing up and I don't think I ever thanked you for that :) Seeing you play peekabo with Ryker as you start into fatherhood makes me smile and tear up with happiness for you! I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished thus far in your life. I know your boys have a wonderful dad to look up to :)

Paige-Seeing you be such a great mom is inspiring. I am so happy that you completed J's life as I know he did yours. I'm so happy for you both and so glad you have brought such beautiful little boys into this world!

Hugs to all four of you :)