Our boys plus their cousin Dax make up the complete set of grandkids for Jared's parents. Naturally matching Christmas jammies ensued...
We also had our mini-Christmas with them while they were in town. Among the favorite gifts was Rykie's "Bumpo": a chair that supports babies so they can sit unassisted. After we discovered Ryker weighed a whopping 18 lbs (can you say 100th percentile?!) at his last doctor's appointment we decided it was time for him to learn to sit up.
doesn't his face just say, "feed me"?
On that note I must say the highlight of our last week (besides family visits, of course) was going to the boys' new pediatrician, Dr Kivitz. I absolutely loved him!! I was so disgusted and horrified by the state of their old doctor's office, not to mention put-out by the long wait, but I thought it was just an LA thing. I am so relieved that I took the initiative to try a new doctor! He is fantastic, works in a beautiful, clean setting, and he is very professional. He even gave me and Jared swine-flu shots, and told me I was an amazing mom seriously a million times. We ventured out to Beverly Hills, 90210 (I love LA), paid for parking (always fun), and watched all the Bentleys, and Mercedes roll by. I guarantee he has some celebrity clients. Sweeeet!

0 comments:
Post a Comment