We had a blast on our weekend trip to AZ! It was Sister Gee's homecoming and Elder Gee's farewell. I loved seeing so many of my aunts, uncles, and cousins.
I went a day early just me and Rykie, and he seemed to enjoy the one-on-one time we so rarely get together.
He was an angel on the plane and slept in my arms the entire flight. He also won over our seat neighbor, a charming old school teacher named Odessia Love (a name worthy of being a lounge singer, right?)
Rykie played nicely with his 2nd cousin, Amber (a miniature of her mom, Melissa), who is just two weeks older.
... And in emptying out Grandma's closets we dusted off my old wedding dress I left there. Still fits! I forgot how much I loved that dress.
Nicholas was fascinated the most by Grandma's brand new elevator! He found it very entertaining and enlisted whoever he could find to take him in it.

2 comments:
Paige,
You look stunning in your grandma's wedding dress! That is a beautiful style - simply beautiful.
I'm so happy that you got to go back to Phoenix and see so many of your family!
You know this already, but just have to add: your little boys are adorable!
That's so awesome that you fit into your wedding dress. That's gotta feel great. Good job, Paige! Who needs that mini marathon after all :0)
Post a Comment